Monday, February 27, 2012

GAUDI



The architect, Gaudi's Park Guell was absolutely amazing. The tiling was so color and striking and the long benches were insanely comfortable! Seriously though the epitome of ergonomics and I never wanted to leave!
J chillin on Gaudi's benches wishing I could have slept here instead of the nasty hotel bed last night.


back entrance to Park Guell





 Freshman year I slaved over an art history paper comparing/ contrasting Gaudi's Casa Batlo to Frank Lloyd Wright's The Walter House. I was so excited to see it in person and amazed at house it was just casually juxtaposed between two normal buildings and just jumps out at you with its bone-like features and dragon-esque rooftop! Unfortunately I didn't get to go see it up close but I am returning in a few weeks....






Casa Mila

No comments:

Post a Comment